Get help and advice about many white goods appliances by a UK engineer with 40 years experience. Quoted and consulted by journalists and media around the world (Previously Washerhelp)
Discover useful knowledge about white goods appliances. Find out about dangerous appliances that you or or family may have in your homes right now. Hundreds of regularly updated articles built up over almost 20 years.
Choose an appliance type category or a main category underneath
Get useful information & advice related to appliance spare parts, or buy replacement parts from 4Washerhelp powered by UKs largest appliance spares supplier.
Book your appliance repair, or read repair help articles covering all aspects of getting appliances repaired including DIY repair help.
Buy new appliances from carefully selected and recommended affiliate appliance retailers. Read reviews, buying advice and get special offers.
Support this Site?
You can support this free resource by using my affiliates. They provide quality, related services and goods.
Look after your home & family. Faulty appliances cause over 60 fires each week. Learn about vital safety notices, risks & dangers related to all your appliances.
Advice & help on UK consumer rights related to white goods appliances. Your rights when buying, with faulty appliances, and bad repairs.
Essential advice & helpful tips on using all your white goods appliances. Use more efficiently, save time & money. I guarantee you will learn something useful.
Don’t buy one of these Fridge Freezers!
Are you thinking of buying a new fridge, freezer or fridge-freezer? Do not buy one with a plastic back that is not flame resistant! Which? have carried out research, and provided a list of the appliances that failed. Although fires are relatively rare, they happen more than you might think and having a flammable plastic back can be fatal.
- Is washing machine using enough water?
- Hoover / Candy Condenser tumble dryer door water container
- Keep a fire extinguisher near your appliances
- Appliance stuck behind tiled floor
- Fitting floor tiles in front of appliances
- Should you turn off appliances at the socket when not in use?
- Hotpoint Fridge Freezer Safety Notice (Grenfell fire related)
- Bosch and Neff hobs gas leak risk (possible explosion risk)
- How dangerous are our appliances?
- 8 ways to make your appliances more safe