White goods appliances are vital to us all. Unfortunately they do keep breaking down. Some people like to carry out their own repairs but may need a little help. Others want to use a professional repair company, but still want help and advice either finding one, or with problems they’ve encountered after something has been repaired.
So whether you are wanting to find an appliance engineer to fix your broken down appliance, or to find help and advice about DIY appliance repairs, this is the right page. Don’t be complacent though, please make sure you read the DIY safety section too (by an engineer with over 40 years experience).
BOOK REPAIR NOW
Choose a repair company from my appliance repairs page. If you can find one it helps to keep this site running at no extra cost to you. Thank you.
Order Spare Parts
Order your appliance spares now. Lowest prices guaranteed
Pre DIY Repair Advice
Attempting repairs if you aren’t qualified is very dangerous. Never try to repair an appliance if you don’t know what you are doing.
- 8 things you should never do when repairing a washing machine
- My top 4 DIY repair safety tips
- Top 10 Tips on safe DIY repair practices (Avoid accidents and damage to house)
FIX MY APPLIANCE
USING PROFESSIONAL REPAIRER FAQ
- Should Washing Machine Be Taken Away For Repairs?
- Should washing machine be serviced regularly?
- 3 good pre-repair tips related to having an appliance repaired
- Are Free Estimates Really Free?
- What Does No Call Out Charge Mean?
- I need someone quick, should I try an immediate call-out repairman?
- Which is best manufacturer or independent engineer?
- Why are there so many appliance repair horror stories?