Don’t buy one of these Fridge Freezers!
Are you thinking of buying a new fridge, freezer or fridge-freezer? Do not buy one with a plastic back that is not flame resistant! Which? have carried out research, and provided a list of the appliances that failed. Although fires are relatively rare, they happen more than you might think and having a flammable plastic back can be fatal.
Appliance offers & discount codes
Appliance Offers & Discount Codes (List of offers and voucher codes from many major retailers)
Articles giving advice & help on buying appliances
The following list contains useful articles related to buying appliances.
5 Tips for buying an appliance
Five important and unique pieces of advice for anyone buying a new appliance by an engineer with 40 years in the trade – five tips for buying a new appliance
Which is the best washing machine to buy?
As an appliance repairer my views are strongly coloured by build quality and repairability – Which is the best washing machine to buy?
More helpful articles
- Which are the most reliable and the least reliable makes of washing machine?
- If I buy a more expensive washing machine, do I get a better washing machine?
- Miele washing machines: Build quality
- John Lewis in depth overview
- Why don’t most modern washing machines last very long?
- Pros and cons of built in appliances
Washing machine size related issues
- Associated problems and issues with washing machine sizes (Need smaller height, width or depth?)
- Reducing the height of a washing machine
- Washing machine depth specifications
- Raising a washing machine off the floor
- How much space does a washing machine need round the sides?
- Washing machine drum sizes (Pros and cons of bigger drums)
- What’s the difference between all the different drum sizes in washing machines?
- Can I install a washing machine in a basement?