About This Page
Buy appliance spare parts from the UKs largest spares supplier. Also read useful spares related information and advice by an appliance repairman with 40 years experience in the trade. Help for anyone looking into buying parts for white goods appliances. What numbers you might need, where to find them, and the difference between genuine and non-genuine parts.
Why Buy Spares Here?
My spares links go to 4Washerhelp which is run by the same company who own eSpares, buyspares, Partsmaster and others. They also run spares sites for many appliance manufacturers. They’ve been supplying appliance spare parts to the trade & public for decades. Whitegoodshelp receives a small commission on sales with no extra cost to you, which helps keep my sites running.
Buy Spare Parts
Essential Tips for when Buying Spares
Avoid common spare part pitfalls. Having the right model and serial number is often not be enough to locate the correct parts. Have you even got the full, proper model number? Advice on what information you need from your appliance to obtain the correct spare part.
- 5 things you need to know before buying appliance spares
- Where to find the proper model number and serial number on an appliance
- 3 tips (including could you find the model & serial number on your washing machine if the door is jammed shut?)
- Where is the model & serial number on a fridge or freezer?
- How to find model & serial number on a built in washing machine
Buying Spares Advice
Not all parts are of equal quality. Many spares available on the Internet are copies, and not genuine. Find out what if any difference there is, and how to tell which is which.
- Understand about genuine parts to avoid buying inferior copies
- More articles under “spares & Accessories” category
As an experienced engineer I can tell you that finding the right spare part for an appliance is not always easy. You need to be careful not to order the wrong one, or buy a part that you don’t even need because you misdiagnosed a fault. My articles above offer useful help, advice and even warnings. Invest some time to check them out. There is also essential DIY repair safety advice and tips. The 4Washerhelp Spares website is run by the largest spares company in the UK and has millions of appliance parts. Plus a team of people who can help you find the right part.
Buy Hotpoint or Creda carbon brushes
You can buy the old black or white laminated Hotpoint & Creda carbon brushes. This type of carbon brush fits fairly old models but there are still quite a few around. Hotpoint brushes
Washing machine pumps explained
Find out about washing machine pumps, how they work, common faults and where to buy them.
- Learn about washing machine pumps
- Buy washing machine pumps (goes to external site 4Washerhelp spares)
- See all articles tagged with “Spares”
I have a list of various large and small appliance repairers