Last updated on February 2nd, 2017
I’ve just read a news article about another tumble dryer that has caught fire causing serious damage. The article also mentions that 3 people have died and 300 injured in recent years by tumble dryer fires. However, what’s different and more shocking about this one is that it is reported that the dryer had been unplugged at the time – Fire at Honley home after UNPLUGGED tumble dryer bursts into flames. The article doesn’t offer any explanation as to how that was possible.