I’m pleased to announce that Whitegoodshelp users can now access the largest appliance spare parts and accessories company in the UK directly through – 4Washerhelp.co.uk
4Washerhelp is powered by buyspares, the stockist of appliance spares in the UK and you can now access millions of parts and accessories for all white goods appliances.
Why Buy Spares From here?
- I’ve known the main company for over 25 years and they were my main supplier of trade spares when I ran a repair business
- Many of the hundreds of sites selling spare parts actually buy the spares from them
- Many of the most popular manufacturers of appliances in the UK also use this company as their only spares supplier instead of selling direct to the public
- Next day delivery option available for urgent spare parts
- They have a 200,000 sq ft distribution centre and millions of parts
- The 4Washerhelp site is easy to use and very comprehensive offering a very efficient and easy to use spares database from the biggest specialised spares company in the UK
- They have a dedicated customer service call centre (in the UK) and teams of people answering spare parts enquiries by phone and email
- They have a quick turnaround on parts (in stock)
- When your order is dispatched, you receive an email notification which tells you the exact time of day it was sent and contains a tracking link for electronically checking DHL parcels
- No money is taken until the part is despatched
My personal experience
Prior to linking to 4Washerhelp I carried out a couple of tests. As it happened my mother in law found a large hole in her Hotpoint washer dryer’s door seal and asked me to replace it for her so I went onto their site and entered her model number and the word “door seal”. I quickly found the door seal but decided to send a part identification request (which is very easy to do) because it specified it was for a date code range different to the one on her machine.
Within an hour I received a reply confirming that it was the correct door seal which even included a link straight to it. I must admit I had been a bit hasty in sending the enquiry because when reading the description properly I realised that it said it fits all models within a certain date code plus, those with a plastic front plate. At least it gave me an opportunity to test the out their service though which was impressive.
I received the part within 2 days (if in a hurry you can pay a little extra for next day delivery). Second experience. I also decided to order a washing machine accessory, it was a special net for washing bras in. From my experience as a repairman I know escaped underwires for bras are the most common cause of obstructions and blockages in washing machines so when I saw this accessory whilst browsing 4washerhelp I thought I’d give it a try in order to review it.
Anyway, I ordered it outside normal working hours on Tues evening so they wouldn’t have seen the order until Wednesday. On the Thursday I received an email telling me it had been posted and I received it Friday morning. My two experiences ordering via 4washerhelp have been very positive. I’m not naive enough to think nothing could ever go wrong but I’m confident they are very experienced, and have a highly evolved system.