This page links to appliance spare parts resources where you can buy parts online. Importantly, it also links to related articles written by an appliance repairman with over 30 years experience in the trade, designed to help anyone looking into buying and fitting parts. Information and tips on what numbers you might need, where to find them, and the difference between genuine and non-genuine parts.
Buy Spare Parts for –
Things to Watch Out for When Buying Spares
Avoid common spare part pitfalls. Having the right model and serial number is often not be enough to locate the correct parts. Have you even got the full, proper model number? Advice on what information you need from your appliance to obtain the correct spare part.
- Buying appliance spares – 5 things you need to know
- Where to find the proper model number and serial number on an appliance
- Could you find the model & serial number on your washing machine if the door is jammed shut?
- Where is the model & serial number on a fridge or freezer?
- How to find model & serial number on a built in washing machine
Buying Spares Advice
Not all parts are of equal quality, many spares available on the Internet are copies and not genuine. Find out what if any difference there is and how to tell which is which.